- Baby’s Tears plants like bright, indirect light but no direct sun.
- Keep the soil of a Baby Tear's plant moist but never soggy. If the soil stays too wet, the roots and stems die.
- Normal household temperatures or even a little cooler are best, 60°-75°F (15.6°-23.9°C) is ideal.
- Feeding. Feed with Liqui-Dirt Organic Plant Food.
- A Baby's Tears plant gets tiny, white, star-shaped flowers in the late spring.
Our Rooted 3" pot-sized plants are wonderful for any starter plant or terrarium or bio-sphere. this plants are grown in our greenhouses and are beautiful.
We take shipping very seriously and we know you want your plants to arrive in great condition. So we have designed a very special way of packing our plants to make sure they arrive in the best condition possible.