Chinese Evergreen (Royal Pink)
- This tropical foliage plant is one of the most durable houseplants you can grow, tolerating poor light, dry air, and drought.
- Lighting bright NO sun. No direct sunlight as this can burn new growth
- Allow the plant to dry out some between watering. Water regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist.
- Normal household temperatures or even a little cooler are best, 60°-75°F (15.6°-23.9°C) is ideal.
- Feeding. Feed with Liqui-Dirt Organic Plant Food.
Our Rooted 3" pot-sized plants are wonderful for any starter plant or terrarium or bio-sphere. These plants are grown in our greenhouses and are beautiful.
We take shipping very seriously and we know you want your plants to arrive in great condition. So we have designed a very special way of packing our plants to make sure they arrive in the best condition possible.
Most orders can ship the same day. We use USPS Priority shipping. You will also receive a tracking number for your order.