Purple Heart (Dark Purple)
- Lighting bright to some sun. No direct sunlight as this can burn new growth
- Water young purple hearts regularly, keeping the soil evenly moist until the plants are established and display new growth
- Normal household temperatures or even a little cooler are best, 60°-75°F (15.6°-23.9°C) is ideal.
- Feeding. Feed with Liqui-Dirt Organic Plant Food.
- Pinch off the tips of stems to create a bushier plant.
Our Rooted 3" pot-sized plants are wonderful for any starter plant or terrarium or bio-sphere. These plants are grown in our greenhouses and are beautiful.
We take shipping very seriously and we know you want your plants to arrive in great condition. So we have designed a very special way of packing our plants to make sure they arrive in the best condition possible.
Most orders can ship the same day. We use USPS Priority shipping. You will also receive a tracking number for your order.